Thursday, August 16, 2012

Do you know who you are?

This morning when I woke you were the first one on my mind.
You were the last person I spoke to before I went to bed last night.
The one who has taken my heart with your words so kind.
And bathed my soul by your light.

I love your smile and eyes so full of delight,
your words of encouragement and praise,
Your passion, strength and might
which in turn causes my spirit to raise.

I have rested all my hopes and dreams upon your shoulders wide.
Knowing you have my best interests at heart.
As we walk hand in hand, side by side,
I know now that nothing can tear us apart.

Your touch Your Kiss
Is what I miss
Oh what joy what bliss
With just a touch my fears and worries you dismiss.

Do you know who you are?
You're my light and shining star.
You're everything I am not but long to be by far.
I wonder can you see who you really are?

You're my Love
Sent from Heaven Above
With grace joy and abundance of love,
that fits perfectly like a glove.

I love you!

B

2 comments: