Monday, May 14, 2012

Are You?

Do you march to your own drum?
When you walk into the room do all eyes turn to you?
Are you big or are you small?
Do you hear a symphony every time you walk out the door?
Are you a force to reckon with?
A man of your own mind?
Do you extend a hand of friendship to everyone you meet?
Are you upbeat, kind, gentle and secure?
Do you offer a kind word at every turn?
When the sign says walk, do you run?
Do you live by truth, honor, and integrity?
Do you identify with everyone but stand alone?
Do you face uncertainty and fear with knowledge, and always persevere?
If this sounds like you then you are an individual, a leader, a doer and an achiever.
Don't get wrapped up in yourself; stay true to yourself.
Never give in to despair or give up hope because it is you who can change the world.
People you don't know admire you, believe in you, and do you know why?
Because they see in you who they long to be.
Your words inspire trust
Your smile gives warmth
Your eyes give hope
You are what we all hope to achieve and be.
Always remember to take the time to stop and smell the roses, take in the beauty and majesty that surround you, while you are changing the world. Because life is short and while beauty fades greatness endures.

As always my hopes and dreams are with you

Uncle B

2 comments:

  1. Truly beautiful. I'm at a loss for words. My battle with my demons has just begun. I'm going through so much right now but I'm doing the right things fighting the good fight and not letting the devil win. It's not going to be an easy battle I know but in the end I will win.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Shujenko, truly thank you for your comments. As long as you are continue to do the right thing you have already won. Nothing will hold you back or cause you to fail. PMA (Positive Mental Attitude) is something we can program ourselves with, it helps us face and weather the day. Do you have a a regular email? I would like to write to you and keep in contact. Maybe we can talk and share your demons. I honestly believe that people come into our lives for a reason. I honestly believe that there are only 3 types of people in this world. Teachers, Students, and Confidants...At times we might be a teacher, at others we are the student...and we can always be someones confidant.
      My email address is bryanzepp@gmail.com Please feel free to drop me a line.

      Delete