Friday, November 2, 2012

News

If you read my last post you can probably figure out what my news is.  Yes it is very good news at least from my standpoint. My wondering and waiting are over and I have found out that my partner, friend and lover hasn't give up on me or the relationship, that even though he is going through his own set of problems he has decided that he still wants to be with me and is making efforts to be here by the beginning of the year.  This is great news for me who up until this very afternoon was trying to figure out how to either get out of where I am staying and moving on, or finding a compatible roommate to rent out part of my apartment too.

I don't have a good track record with roommates and I certainly have a hard time sharing certain things so this was going to be a huge challenge for me.  Especially since I am still in the process of trying to get settled in and I still have no furniture or belongings of my own. Then with the surprise news from my landlord that he was going to have to revise our earlier agreement and have to charge me something for the time I stayed here already. I thought I was going to have to give up once again and go back on the street. But low and behold money stretched just far enough and I have been able to cover most of the expenses that I needed to without totally tapping myself out.  Then my bf told me that he will be here in a couple short weeks, that means that I might have another month where I am struggling but once he is here, everything will be work out because he will be able to help me with the rent and that will make it so neither of us has to struggle and suffer.  There will be plenty of money with the both of us here and we won't have to have another person here to help us through.

So I want to thank all of you for your support and prayers, trust me they paid off in a way I wasn't sure they would.  Now with that being said if any of you have any furniture, such as a couch or bed that you would love to donate in my direction I will be sure to accept no questions asked.  Keep in mind that money is so tight that I was worried I was going to be out on the street.  But with him telling me that he was still coming that has given me hope and the boost I needed to keep working to make sure that I maintain.

Just wanted to give you that little tidbit of news...

As always my hopes and dreams are with you,

Uncle B

No comments:

Post a Comment