Sunday, September 16, 2012

Update on the Experiment

As you have probably gathered from my previous entries the experiment is on hold for the time being.  Unfortunately, plans didn't exactly go as planned and events spiraled out of control. I never ended up meeting my friend in Atlanta and he ended up going back home to Seattle.  So as of this time the experiment is on hold, and I will let you know when it is back on track.

Right now as we speak I am trying to get a hold of the situation that I find myself in and getting my feet back under me.  I am so far behind on my car payments that I may end up loosing it after going through all the hard work to get it.  But, I am trying my best to recover from the damage that was done and regroup at this time.

As far as my relationship status, I think everything is fine, but again I am only seeing my side of the picture at this time.  I hope you will keep me in your thoughts as the days and weeks go by so that things end up where they are supposed to be. I am not giving up on anything at this point and I plan on fighting for what I believe is mine.  I promised I would keep you up to date on all that was happening in my my life and so I have.  You will be the first to know what happens.

As always my hopes and dreams are yours,

Uncle B

No comments:

Post a Comment