Sunday, March 13, 2016

Keep on coming back for more!

No matter how much we fuss and fight with each other we keep coming back for more.  The truth is that we can't get enough of each other.  You complete the other half of me, the fit might not be perfect but you are the only thing that makes me feel the way that you do.

It is true that I pick and find fault it is just my way of telling you that I love you. but the truth is I wouldn't want you any other way.   Love is an impossible creature to hold down and name, but we have tried on so many different names and styles, but is you that I have always dreamed of.

You are my one and only and I hope that I am the same to you.  I have found home in your arms and comfort in your eyes.  I surrender to you because you are the light I follow in the darkness,  I know that in you find safe harbor and rest.

No matter how from you I roam it is you that is always on my mind. I miss your kiss, you touch and your sweet embrace. I count the minutes, hours and days till I see you again. No matter what we have been through I just can't get enough of you.

So, if you were to throw me out the door, I want you to know that I would keep coming back for more.  Because you are my Love, light and everything.  Yes, it is true I treasure and love everything about you.

As always, my hopes and dreams are with you,

Uncle B

No comments:

Post a Comment