Thursday, April 7, 2016

How do you do?

Hi there,

How do you do?  My name is Bryan but you can call me Uncle B, everybody does.  I am here to talk to you about the things that are going on in my life.  It is my fondest hope that some of the pitfalls, problems, obstacles and issues that I go through in my life might offer you hope and guidance when dealing with stuff in your own life.  This introduction is probably way over due because I have been writing in this blog since 2012.  I have been going through so much over the past few years, that you can take some hope from.  My health has never been the greatest and after I served 6 years in the United States Navy, I found out that I had stage 4 cancer and that I was going to have to go through extensive chemotherapy and radiation treatments. 

This is happened quite awhile ago, 1991 to be exact, so why am I writing this now?  Well, I have started writing my story, it is a story of hope and faith, healing and prayer.  As you can tell I have been through a lot, but guess what "I am Still Here"  Thus the title of my new book.  I hope that you can gain a little insight to my life and maybe a little hope infused with inspiration.  I think that God has wanted me to write this book so I have sat down and started to dictate my life on the pages, and hopefully one day soon it will be shared with alll of you.

So here we are it is now 2016 and I have just found out that I have once again a new round of cancer.  This time they found a tumor on my right kidney and in just a few days I will be having surgery to try an rid my body of this disease.

I hope you enjoy my story and that it helps you through whatever difficult time that you might be going through.

With all my heart I wish you only the best.  I hope you will keep on reading.

As always my hopes and dreams are with you,

Uncle B

No comments:

Post a Comment