Thursday, June 25, 2015

Have you ever read a good book and hated for it to end?

I discovered an author who lives in Lithonia GA who writes some very deep and interesting fantasy books. Now if you head over to her website you will see that they consider her a teen or young adult author.  Yet, I find her character development and story lines very intriguing and full of colorful imagery and imagination.  She also creates a world that is believable and you feel as if you are transported into that world every time you open up one of her books.  I started reading the "Courtlight Series" about 3 days ago and ripped through them and would love to read the next 3 books in the series however right now I am a bit short on cash and the next 3 in the series are boxed up but cost $8.99.  Which is a good deal if you stop and think about the cost of just one book these days.

Terah Edun is a young adult fantasy writer that writes the stories that she always loved to read as a young girl. Her Courtlight and Crown Service series can be seen on the USA Today Happily Ever After blog and together have sold over 100,000 copies. Her latest book is Sworn To Ascension, the sixth in the Courtlight series. You can find her at twitter.com/tedunwrites or Facebook.com/TerahEdunAuthor.
Most of you know that I am an avid reader and pretty much have a book with me at all times to read.  So you have to know since this is the first author I have bragged about that there must be something special about these books and the stories that are woven in it pages.  True most of my books are in digital or ebook format but the point is that I still read. Very few authors have caught my attention and have me waiting for the next book to come out.  I can name only two others that have affected me that way. The first is Janet Evanovich and her Stephanie Plum novels and Robert Jordan and the Wheel of time series.  Well, I guess there was one other and that would be the Harry Potter Series by J.K. Rowlings.

So do yourself a favor and check out some of the authors that I have mentioned above.  You also might want to check out the Vampyres of Hollywood by Adrienne Barbeau.

As always my hopes and dreams are with you,

Uncle B

No comments:

Post a Comment