Monday, November 4, 2013

Update...

Well, there it has been quite awhile since I sat down at the computer to write to you guys, and I think it is about high time that I fill you in on some of the things that have been happening in my life.  Since the last time I wrote I have had several more visits to the hospital and a whole lot of stuff has been happening in my life.  Most of which are topics that we are going to once again be topics of discussion here on Uncle B's Corner.

But first off let me tell you that I have been doing a whole series of different treatments and going through various doctors and wow...Miracles do happen.  As some of you are aware I had a whole gambit of illnesses that were holding me down and keeping me in place, but that seems to be a thing of the past.  As of last week I have almost a clean bill of health.  The kidney disease has totally been eradicated and there seems to be no permanent damage to my kidneys.  My body has been fighting off the Hep C virus and keeping it in check and I can report no major liver damage and treatments for that will begin in Mid December.  The leukemia is being treated currently and I am having positive results with that treatment and it seems like I will be in remission before you know it.

As for everything else that was wrong with me, it seems that God has seen fit for total recover and healing.  I am doing very well, a bout of bronchitis is the only thing that I am really dealing with. I can only say that prayer, faith and positive thinking have done wonders for me.  Plus drinking lots of water and modifying my diet a little bit have also helped.  I also think that going back to work has had a lot to do with motivating me  and keeping me focused.  Now it is time to get back to you my readers and my fans.  Recently, I stepped down from working full time to part time again so that I could get back on track with my writing and my aspirations.  So here I am once again at the computer keyboard getting ready to talk to you about important things that may or may not help you in your daily life.

It has been one heck of a year. Full of surprises, disappointments, hurts, and resounding victories.  I can tell you that you will be hearing a great deal from me in the coming weeks and months as the rest of 2013 dwindles away.  Some of you are saying it is about time and you are very correct on that.  I have been away from what I love for far too long.

So, here I am with a renewed spirit, attitude and hope for the rest of the year and for what is coming.  So please come back often and read about what has been happening and what I have learned over the past year.

As always my hopes and dreams are with you,

Uncle B

No comments:

Post a Comment