Wednesday, December 9, 2015

Eyes of a stranger

I walk down a narrow path,
I hold my head up high
So I can See all of you pass by
Steep is my narrow path.

Fraught with pitfalls and traps
You never know who or what you will cross.
Maybe its for the best perhaps
It is in the eye of a stranger that show you their dread and loss!

In the eye of the stranger you see lost hope,
You don't know where your voice might lead,
Fear and loss is their watchword and deed.
Sometimes it feels like I am at the End of my rope.

Abandon fear, gather hope hold on strong
Look deep within yourself
Every issue, problem and trouble will move swiftly along.
Everything has an expiration date that sits on the shelf.

It is in the eyes of a stranger that you see yourself reflected

As always my hopes and dreams are with you.

Uncle B

No comments:

Post a Comment