Wednesday, February 15, 2017

Checks and balances

Most actions and decisions have severe consequences these are the checks and balances that keep our lives in check.

However, there are some actions that can call for jail time. I am going through a really tough time right now and I am not sure what the outcome is going to be. I made a bad choice and I am now between a rock and a hard place.

This afternoon a detective came to the house to talk to me about a check that I cashed at Amscot. Unfortunately, I didn't want to get anyone in trouble so I only told part of the story. I know that the detective could tell that the story wasn't complete and he thought that I was lying about a lot of the story. I did have to drop a name, but I was trying to protect everyone, what I might have done is seal my own fate and could possibly end up having to do some time in jail.

I was given 2 days to get one of the other people to talk to the detective and to reveal more of the details to the story to convince the detective that I had absolutely nothing to do with the robbery and that I was used as a dupe to cash the check. Luckily I did not cash more than one check. If I would have I would be in so much more trouble than I am now.

I am here to tell you that no matter what you do, there are natural checks and balances in place that keep our lives in check and helps preserve the natural order of things. I am hoping that with all of my medical issues and other concerns that the court will be willing to work with me and allow me to escape this charge with the absolute minimum consequence.

As always, Live well, Love much and laugh often.

Uncle B

No comments:

Post a Comment