Tuesday, February 14, 2017

There is a thief in the midst

Over the past week or so I have noticed things disappearing from NY room and my wallet. I am not sure what has prompted this latest round of rash thefts but it has become troubling to say the least.

Just on Saturday evening I put $14.00 in the front pocket of my wallet. I folded it up so that it would easily for behind my social security card. This is particularly troubling because no one in the house seems to have the faintest idea of where the money went.  Now, keep in mind that just several days earlier $210.00 disappeared right off of my bed.

Still after all the finger pointing and name calling, I came no closer to the whereabouts of my money. This has really hurt me financially and has put me further behind in catching up with the bills that I owe. At this point I am at a loss as too who I can actually trust and who I should continue to allow to stay in my home.

As the Valentine's day holiday is upon us I have no extra money to treat my partner to anything special for this special occasion. i am no closer to solving my mystery of the
disappearing money than I was last week. It is also very stressful living in such close quarters as we do, not knowing who to trust and who has your back. It is not every day that I am called upon to solve such a mystery. Nor is it any fun that one of the suspects is my partner and another one my best friend. I just don't know what to think at this point. Clearly I have done something to someone for them to do anything like this to me. Yes it was done directly towards me cannot be in doubt. But why when given several opportunities to return the money no questions asked. Silence has remained constant.

So as my financial worries continue to grow my sense if mistrust also seems to be growing as well. I think that if I am patient whomever the culprit might be will end up making a mistake and will reveal themselves to me. Sad as it is to say I also may never actually figure out what happened to that money. But here is to hoping that the perpetrator might eventually let me know that it was them.

As always Live well, Love much, laugh often.

Uncle B

No comments:

Post a Comment